The Year ended March 2020 Financial Results
will be announced on May 28, 2020, at approximately 15:00 Japanese Time.
- May 12, 2020IR News Notice Regarding Revision of the Consolidated Financial Forecast for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2020 and Recognition of Impairment Losses (PDF:154KB)
- May 12, 2020IR News Notice Regarding Recognition of Extraordinary Losses and Reversal of Deferred Tax Assets in Non-Consolidated Financial Statements (PDF:200KB)
- Apr. 24, 2020IR News Notice Regarding the Schedule for Announcement of Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2020 (PDF:88KB)
- Apr. 24, 2020IR News (Revision) Partial Revision to "Notice Concerning the Amount to be Paid for Offered Stock Acquisition Rights, etc. (Stock Compensation-type Stock Options)" (PDF:55KB)
- Apr. 17, 2020IR News Notice Concerning the Amount to be Paid for Offered Stock Acquisition Rights, etc. (Stock Compensation-type Stock Options) (PDF:55KB)
- Apr. 2, 2020IR News Announcement of Allotment of Offered Stock Acquisition Rights (Stock Compensation-type Stock Options) (PDF:164KB)
Nikon.com provides Nikon Updates, including Investor Relations, through its RSS service.
Statements contained on this Website regarding the plans, projections, and strategies of the Nikon Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates that comprise the Nikon Group (hereinafter "Nikon") that are not historical fact constitute forward-looking statements about future financial results. As such, they are based on data that are obtainable at the time of announcement in compliance with Nikon's management policies and certain premises that are deemed reasonable by Nikon. Hence, actual results may differ, in some cases significantly, from these forward-looking statements due to changes in various factors, including-but not limited to-economic conditions in principal markets, product and service demand trends, customer capital investment trends, and currency exchange rates fluctuations.
This Website is not intended to invite investment. Decisions concerning investment should be made of the user's own judgement and volition. Nikon exercises thorough effort to ensure the accuracy of the content of this Website, but makes no warranties as to the site's accuracy or completeness and shall in no way be responsible for any loss or damages resulting from inaccuracies in information, any alternations made by third parties, or the downloading of data from this Website.